Blog / Battery boxes in frame and cable pass throughs
A big update again after a few days of work. I've made cable pass throughs for all of the boxes.
First I completely finished the one for the fuses of the charger and dc-dc converter. Drilled quite a few holes and placed cable glands in them.
This one I could also place on the frame already. Can only connect the cables once everything's on there anyway.
For the next box I didn't use a cable gland, not enough space for it unfortunately. So I just glued a small hose into there. Works pretty good as well.
For the square box I could have placed a cable gland but the space on the inside was very tight then. So I also just glued a small hose into there.
Then the bigger box. Here I was able to use cable glands everywhere.
But the most important is that all of the battery boxes are all done now and finally back in the frame. I just wonder if all of the frames of corner profiles will still fit well since the paint layer is pretty thick but I'll find out soon enough.
Also placed all of the lids on them to see what it'd look like. I'd say it looks pretty nice.
Now I just still have to place those other boxes, then I can start connecting everything. And the top case I still have to get ready as well, probably won't be easy either. But it's really starting to get a move on again.