Blog / Battery boxes put together again
The battery boxes are all put together again. And most important, the batteries fit well now. They're firmly held together but it's also still possible to remove them pretty easily. I just still need to get something else for pulling the batteries out, one of the cotton ribbons already teared while trying to pull a battery out (before I pulled the boxes apart when the batteries were in way too tight). I just want some of those plastic straps that get used for packaging, I just have no idea where I can get them. But they have to be very small (0,5 mm or less) otherwise the batteries won't fit again.
Now I have to see if I'm going to weld them again or maybe try something different to make them sturdier.
Meanwhile I also got the clamps for the brake fluid hose so I placed this on again as well and filled the system with brake fluid. Have to wait and see now if this hose is resistant to dot 5.1 brake fluid but it should be.